- - Quickly access your account information and track your order status
- - Easy checkout
- - View your order history
- - Add your favourite products to your wishlist
Extend notice on Cookies
(last update 01/06/2015)
(last update 01/06/2015)
This notice is given by Tod's S.p.A. in relation to the www.rogervivier.com web site, and by Italiantouch S.r.l in relation to the store.rogervivier.com, which is Tod's S.p.A.'s e-commerce website. In light of the interaction between these two companies and, in particular, the possibility for users to navigate from one website to another, Tod's S.p.A. and Italiantouch S.r.l. hereby provide a joint notice in order to obtain the necessary authorisation to install cookies in connection with both websites.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that a website sends to the device (i.e. computer, mobile device, smartphone or tablet) of the users who have visited it. Cookies will be stored in such device before being re-sent to the website when the user visits it again.
Types of cookies
Cookies may be categorised:
- Based on the subject who installs them, depending on whether the latter also manages the website that is being visited (so-called "first-party cookies") or another subject does it (so-called "third-party cookies")
- According to the purpose served by each cookie: some cookies allow better browsing, memorising some of the users’ choices, such as the language they use (so called "technical cookies"). Other cookies allow the users’ browsing choices to be tracked, in order to send advertising material and/or offer services, which are in line with the users' preferences (so-called "profiling cookies").
Which cookies do we use?
Our websites make use of first-party technical cookies, which do not require the user's authorisation in order to be installed, and third-party profiling cookies, which, instead, require the users' authorisation to be used.
Tod's S.p.A. and Italiantouch S.r.l. are data controllers solely for those first-party cookies' installed on their respective websites.
or by using the opt-out support systems provided at www.youronlinechoices.com (limited to those services listed in such platform, which means, at present, advertising profiling services) or at Ghostery. Moreover, by accessing your browser settings, as indicated above, you will be able to delete cookies already installed on your computer.
Used by first parties to improve the website browsing experience, guarantee a stable session and login process and remember cart items for the duration of the whole session for the selected country. Cookies are also used to store information about user interaction with certain elements of the page, such as banners and pop-ups. This website also installs a cookie for a period not exceeding 12 months with the purpose of tracking user consent to cookies and avoid asking for the user’s authorization multiple times.
Cookies for web statistics and analytics
Cookies used by third parties, often in an anonymous form, for statistical purposes. These kind of cookies collect data about website usage in order to help us improve the browsing and shopping experience for our customers. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Collected data include but is not limited to the following examples:
- number of visitors to the site, pages visited and browsing history;
- performance indicators of acquisition campaigns based on different traffic sources;
- details on viewed and purchased products;
Cookies for costumer profiling and retargeting
Aimed at proposing tailored advertising to users showing interest in a website by internet browsing history and past visits to the specific website.
Collected data may include demographic data and/or browsing history, products viewed, purchases resulting from advertising campaigns. They are used for purposes such as:
- determine the number of users who has finalized a purchase after clicking on an advertisement;
- display, also on other websites, advertisement in line with the user demographic profile or based on the user’s specific interests and concerning for example advertisements about products previously viewed on the website or on the store;
- provide information needed for reporting purposes on advertising campaigns;
- avoid repetitions in displaying advertisement which has already been submitted to the user or not in line with their browsing history.
|Google Ads||Google Ads||Google Ads Opt-Out|
Cookies for social networks
Used for sharing content on social networks. This type of services allow the correct interaction with social networks and other external platforms directly from the website. Such interactions and the data collected in the process of sharing are subject to the user’s privacy settings for each of the concerned social networks. In the case where the website uses a service managing the interaction with social networks, said service might collect traffic data about those pages it is featured on, even if the users do not take advantage of it.
Information provided by Tod's S.p.A. and Italiantouch S.r.l. pursuant to Article 13 of the Italian Data Protection Code
The independent data controller for the data collected through the first-party cookies installed by www.rogervivier.com is Tod's S.p.A., whose registered office is at Via Filippo Della Valle No. 1, Sant'Elpidio a Mare (FM), Italy. The independent data controller for the data collected through the first-party cookies installed by store.rogervivier.com is Italiantouch S.r.l. whose registered office is at Corso Umberto I No. 171, Civitanova Marche (MC), Italy.
The data controllers specify, each for its respective website, that:
- The data is collected solely for the purposes and for the term indicated in the table set above and is processed electronically;
- The use of these ("technical") cookies does not require prior consent since it is necessary for enabling users to browse through the websites and allows the websites to properly function. If the technical cookies are removed through browser settings, browsing through the websites might not be possible, in whole or in part;
- The collected data may be disclosed to third parties - for purposes connected with those described above - which act on behalf of the data controllers, in the capacity of data processors or persons tasked with the processing;
- As described in greater detail on the Personal Data Processing Notice that can be accessed by clicking on the "Data Protection" link located in the footers of each website page, users may exercise the rights provided for under Article 7 of the Italian Data Protection Code (which include the updating, correction, addition or deletion of personal data processed in violation of the law) by writing an email to the following addresses (depending on which site is involved):
i. Tod's S.p.a. to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org;
ii. Italiantouch S.r.l. to the email address email@example.com for Italiantouch S.r.l.